Peter has over 30 years’ experience as a HR professional in the Utilities, Chemicals, Nuclear, Engineering and Renewables Sectors, and over 15 years’ experience as a HR Director. A French speaker, he has worked both in the UK and internationally.
As an interim HR Director, he has helped two rapidly growing engineering SMEs refine their HR practices and position themselves for rapid growth.
Skills and Capabilities
His key skills are: Employee Relations and Employment Law, HR Policy and Process, Reward and Resourcing.
HR Project Management
- Business Transformation
- Collective Redundancies and Site Closures
- HR Function Restructures
- Works Councils and Trade Union negotiations
- Employee Communication programmes
- Bonus and Employee Recognition
Policy and Process
- Organisation Structures
- Job Descriptions
- Company Employee Policies
Training and Development
- Succession Planning
- Management Development
- Graduate and Apprentice Programmes
- Employee Retention
- Employee Upskilling
- Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment